nuffnang ads

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - Treatment Day 473

Mum worked again today. I didn't do much, and just watched tv and played with my toys and looked at my Charlie and Lola calendar.

I had an apple and some baked fish in turmeric and olive oil for lunch. I was still hungry after that so mum bought me some McDonald's french fries.

I did some Maths after lunch. When I got tired I listened to some Taylor Swift songs on my CD player.

For tea, I had spaghetti and cheddar cheese. We'd run out of parmesan cheese which is my favourite.

Then I had rice and pomfret fish for dinner. Dad made me do some Science work after that.


After mum finished work, we all walked to the park and mum jogged for a bit while I played at the playground. On our way back, me and dad bought some ice lollies. Mum made me take a shower after that because I was so sweaty. I haven't had a shower in a while, because I had a needle in on Monday and the chickenpox injection on Saturday and another needle in last Monday. I don't like to get water in my plasters.

I had to wait for two hours before eating my 6-MP chemo tablets because they have to be taken on an empty stomach. So I played some Gardening Mama on the iPad until midnight.



QOTD: "Who is Queen Elizabeth? Her birthday is April 20."

No comments:

Post a Comment