nuffnang ads

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday 20 April 2011, Treatment Day 474

Mum didn't work today. I woke up a bit late and just watched tv in the morning. I had toast and Milo for breakfast, and noodle soup for lunch, with shredded chicken, bok choy and carrots. I don't like chicken or carrots much so I didn't eat those. I didn't eat much of the bok choy either because as I was going to eat it, Bibik said there was a fly and she took it away.


After lunch, I did some work. Mum had bought me some French and Jawi workbooks that came with CDs so I tried those. The French CD worked but the Jawi CD was blank or it wasn't working. So I just tried to read the book but it was a bit hard for me.




After that I felt tired so mum told me to take a nap. But I never ever take naps ever. I was hungry so mum took me to Sushi King. I had a plate of kani mayo, some chawanmushi and some deep-fried squid.

We went to Bangsar Village after that. I bought a new book at MPH, The Revealing Story of Underwear, which is all about the history of underwear.

Then we had dinner with aunty Li Lian and aunty Adeline at Plan B. I had spaghetti carbonara, which I didn't like, and a turkey ham and cheese toasty. That was quite nice. I also had a vanilla shake.

Then we went to the Grocer and I got a Smarties easter egg. It was a big chocolate egg with lots and lots of smarties inside it. We don't celebrate Easter but it looked yummy. I ate some in the car. I also made mum buy some Pilsbury pancake mix, it is the one which Tok Mummy, my kindergarten principal buys, to make pancakes with, for the kids. I like her pancakes.


On our way home, I got hungry again so I got mum to buy me some french fries. It's one of my favourite things to eat but mum doesn't like me eating too many fries. She says potatoes and fried food can cause cancer.

When we got home, I had a bath and listened to some Taylor Swift. I made a drawing of her too. I like Taylor Swift.


QOTD: "Why is there thunder and lightning when it rains. I think it's because the weatherman is angry. God is angry."

No comments:

Post a Comment