nuffnang ads

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tuesday 4 May 2010 - Treatment Day 125


I went to Lake Club with aunty Lina and Omar and Emma. Mum worked today, she did a story about some baby hatch place opening soon.

The kids' pools are cleaned every Tuesday and Thursday mornings so mum said it was ok for me to swim today. I like the pool slide at Lake Club, it's huge. Grandma's pool doesn't have a real slide, just a small one.

We swam, went to the library (I love the library!), and ate a banana split and lots of roti canai and ice cream.

Later mum took off the bandage that Dr Lin had put on my back after the injection in my spine. I don't like having it taken off and will scream and scream and scream if anyone tries to. So usually it stays there for days and days or weeks and weeks until the next spine injection and all the nurses will ask why I didn't have it taken off yet.

But mum has discovered a rather sneaky way to take it off. Today while I was in the shower, when she lifted my top up, and my head and hands were still entangled in the top, she quickly pulled off the bandage. It was a bit easier to take off because it was wet, but it still hurt a lot and I wasn't pleased.

QOTD: "It's so wrong but it's so right? Why is it wrong if it's right?? She kissed a girl?? Eww! Why did she kiss a girl??"

No comments:

Post a Comment