nuffnang ads

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wednesday 19 May 2010 - Treatment Day 139

I went to hospital again today and started my last 24-hour high-dose MTX cycle. It's the yellow liquid in the tube in the photo. All that is going inside me. Dr Lin also gave me my spine injection. They both kill the cancer cells that are hiding in the brain and spine.

I usually tolerate the MTX quite well but I didn't do too well this time and kept vomiting the whole day, even though Dr Lin had given me the anti-nausea medicine Kytril. I'm still taking my 6-MP chemo tablets every day, but I was vomiting the whole day so mum was worried that I was vomiting out my chemo tablet.


Aunty Francis (dad's friend) came to visit me and gave me lots of stickers and a sticker book. I like stickers.

QOTD: "You can tell the nurse that I just did a poopoo so she can write it down. Whenever I poo or wee or eat or drink, they write it down."

No comments:

Post a Comment