nuffnang ads

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Monday 10 May 2010 - Treatment Day 130



I didn't do much today, so I was very bored. I dug out some maths workbooks which mum had bought for me to do in hospital last week but I hadn't felt like doing them then. Chemo makes me very tired and sleepy sometimes.

I couldn't do some of the harder maths questions so I got very frustrated and upset. Mum was trying to work but she couldn't concentrate with me screaming the whole day so she called for a home tutor to come tomorrow and teach me. I can't go to school much because I am immuno-suppressed from the chemo and there is the risk of infection from other kids who might have runny noses or chickenpox, plus I sometimes have chemo every day so I have to miss school a lot.

I ate 3 pieces of fish and rice for lunch today. And toast with organic peanut butter and chocolate rice on top. Later I had Japanese for dinner with mum and dad. I'd waited the whole day for dad to come home and play on the wii with me, but when he came home he was all grumpy and cranky and wasn't in the mood to play.

Mum said she'd run out of fish so she went to the supermarket to buy lots of fish and my favourite organic bow-tie or duck feet pasta. They're actually called Farfalle but they look like duck feet to me.

Dad bought me some badminton racquets so we played at the park down our street for a bit. That was fun.

QOTD: "I like my dream. I dreamt I had a boyfriend."

No comments:

Post a Comment