nuffnang ads

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thursday 13 May 2010 - Treatment Day 133

Mum and I had lunch with her friend aunty Elisia with baby Hallie. They live in Bangkok but they were here on holiday. We had dim sum and pasta at Eest. Aunty Elisia gave me a Roald Dahl cookbook and some yummy organic carrot-scented Beatrix Potter shower gel.

After that, I went for my violin lesson with Ms Antonella. I was hungry later, so mum and I went to eat yong tau foo. I happily ate soup for the first time in my life. Mum was really surprised and pleased. I usually hate soups and sauces and I refuse to eat them. I usually like all of my food plain - from rice to pasta to noodles. But I quite liked the soup I tried today. Mum said she'd make better and healthier soups for me at home.




After that I went to grandma's house. Mum and dad went out to see the Broadway theatre show West Side Story.

QOTD: "Why did aunty Elisia give me another book? She's already given me two before. Is it because she's very generous?"

No comments:

Post a Comment