nuffnang ads

Monday, June 7, 2010

Thursday 27 May 2010 - Treatment Day 147


Mum went to Singapore today. I've been to Singapore a few times too. That's me in November 2007 when I was 3 years old. I was at the rooftop of Singapore's Vivocity shopping mall. We took the cable car from there to Sentosa island which you can see in the background. Now there is a new Universal Studios theme park there which just opened in March this year. I can't wait to get better, then I can go.

I felt like going to school again, so I went to school with Omar and Emma.

Tomorrow is a public holiday. Dad isn't working tomorrow, so he came to grandma's to pick me up after work. But I didn't want to go home because I wanted to play with Omar.

QOTD: "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory is a really great story."

2 comments: