nuffnang ads

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wednesday 28 April 2010 - Treatment Day 119

Mum didn't work today. She took me to see my eye doctor in Sunway Medical Centre, Dr Chin Pik Kee for my twice-yearly check-up. I had rice and fish for lunch while waiting. Mum had a coffee at Starbucks.

Dr Chin was shocked to see me looking so different. She asked mum what had happened to me since my last check up in October. Mum told her I had leukaemia.

After that I told mum I wanted to do some arts and crafts so we went to Get Crafty at the One Utama shopping mall. I decided to make a Princess sign. I had a lot of fun.

After that we had tea at Sushi Zanmai. I had rice and chawanmushi. I wanted a crabstick roll but they didn't have any today. After that we spent some time at the MPH bookshop and mum bought me some new books.

Then we went clothes-shopping. It was a really fun day.

QOTD: "I don't want mummy to die. Grandma says everyone must die."

No comments:

Post a Comment