nuffnang ads

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sunday 25 April 2010 - Treatment Day 116



I went for my favourite Japanese lunch today at my neighbourhood mall. It's not very crowded so mum and dad let me go there when I feel like having Japanese.

Later, mum and dad went to see Kelly Clarkson in concert. I got upset and cried because mum said I couldn't go. She said there would be too many people, and the stadium would be filled with germs.

I like Kelly Clarkson. Mum sent Kelly a message on Twitter to come to Malaysia again so that I can see her sing when I get better.

Mum took a video recording of Kelly singing. But it was so short. I asked her why she didn't record the whole concert. She said she wasn't allowed to but she managed to record a quick one when they weren't looking, towards the end of the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment