nuffnang ads

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday 12 March 2010 - Treatment Day 72


I had my 2nd round of Cyclo today. We had to go to hospital really early because it takes 8 hours to finish. Mum had to work so dad took the day off. Mum sent dad and I to hospital and then she went back home to work. She had to do a story about a king, his 2 queens and 2 princes.

Because I was stuck in hospital the whole day, mum packed me a lot of stuff to do. She packed me another doll-making kit, so dad and I did that. She also packed me my Strawberry Shortcake doll & swing, lots of books, and my DS Lite.

Dr Lin said I was doing well. Dad told him my temperature was 37.4 this morning but he felt my forehead and said I was fine. The nurses had taken my temperature earlier too, and it was normal. He strongly suggested that I shave all my hair off. He always asks mum about it, and mum always mumbles something in reply.

Mum was very late in picking us up, so I got very bored and upset while waiting. She said there were massive traffic jams all over the Klang Valley, plus it was raining. It took her over an hour to get to hospital while it usually takes 30 minutes.

I wasn't very hungry so I didn't eat much today. Mum bought roti canai for breakfast but I wasn't hungry. I just had plain rice for lunch. I munched on some seaweed in the car on the way back. Then I had a handful of fries and a strawberry smoothie for dinner. Mum says I have lost my ravenous appetite after I stopped taking Dexa.


Blood count:
Haemoglobin 12.8
Platelets 384
Neutrophils 62
Today's bill: RM1,509.35

QOTD: "If I don't sleep near somebody, I'll get bad dreams. Like me changing into a boy. That's a very bad dream."

5 comments:

  1. Zara!!!!!! u wont turn into a boy, promise k! :) looking cute in the pretty floppy hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks aunty Lydia, am most reassured now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara, aunty raha will doakan for your speedy recovery and strength for you, your mom and your dad and hope all will be well.
    Hugs and kisses, from aunty raha, uncle zul, kakak iman and abang ikhlas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zara, Aunty Laura had been praying for your total recovery! Be blessed knowing that you have someone praying for your restoration of health! Hugs, Aunty Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you aunty Raha, thank you for your doa. hugs back to all of you :)

    Aunty Laura, I do feel truly blessed in so many ways, thank you so much for your kind prayers and thoughts. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete