nuffnang ads

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday 1 March 2010 - Treatment Day 61


I was very cheerful today because I didn't have to go for my chemo. I woke up late, and then watched some of the Big Cook Little Cook DVDs again.

Mum said her Maxis modem wasn't working again so we had to leave the house and go to the service centre. But for some reason, the modem worked when they tested it. It always does that. Mum says it is a conspiracy.

After that I had some keropok ikan at the Serai Satay Bar. At first I wanted my favourite keropok lekor but then I changed my mind. Mum had a teh tarik. We also bought lots of Dettol wipes, mum said we'd run out of them. When we got home, mum's modem didn't work again. So I had to go to grandma's because mum needed to go to her office to work on a story about politicians and oil.
Mum had to teach grandma how to give me my chemo tablets, she's never done it before. I have to take three quarters of the 6-MP tablet once a day everyday. And preferably 1 hour before meals or 2 hours after. And never with milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment