nuffnang ads

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tuesday 16 March 2010 - Treatment Day 76


My fever is getting better, I had a low-grade fever of 37.6 today. But Dr Lin said I can't go home so soon yet because I will probably get a high fever again.

Mum didn't have to work today so she decided to go out and go shopping. She says she still needs to buy a lot of new clothes for me, because my old clothes are really too tight. I used to be the sort of girl who could still fit into her old pyjamas that were meant for 12-18-month-old babies. Despite being 5 years old. But because of the steroids I took last month, I need to wear clothes for at least 8 or 9 year olds, even though I am only 6.

Grandma came to babysit while mum went shopping at Gardens. Grandma made me some yummy porridge so I had that for lunch. I hate hospital food. Even the plain rice tastes yucky and I don't like to eat it.
Mum bought me some new tops, bottoms, dresses and underpants. But she says I still need a lot more. She also bought me some new books - Roald Dahl's James and the Giant Peach and two sparkly Lil Miss books. She also got me a new pasta cookbook and a Fashion Modelling CD-rom game.

No comments:

Post a Comment