nuffnang ads

Friday, March 5, 2010

Thursday 4 March 2010 - Treatment Day 64


I had to go to the dentist today, because my teeth hurt. But the dentist said my teeth were in very good condition, and that one tooth was starting to become a little loose. He gave me some multivitamins and a mouthwash. Mum wasn't terribly excited. They're yet more things to add to a litany of things she has to remember to give me.

After that mum had to work. She did something about tea parties and the Internet and Putrajaya. I watched dvds and played computer games. Then mum and dad went to dinner at Kirishima and Delicious while grandma and grandad babysat. I called mum and dad every few minutes because I missed them. I asked them about where they went to, and what they were eating, and what type of Japanese food they had ordered. I really like Japanese food.


QOTD: "Where is New York? Is it near Hollywood? Because they have some rock stars in New York too, like in Hollywood. I saw it on TV. You know, when you get near to Hollywood, there is a sign that says Hollywood."

2 comments: