nuffnang ads

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tuesday 2 March 2010 - Treatment Day 62


Mum didn't work today. I played for a bit then I got bored and asked if we could go out. Mum took me to a bookshop at a mall that wasn't very busy. I bought lots of new books including some Little Miss books.

I had fillet-o-fish for lunch today, and then I had nasi lemak and waffles for tea.

After that, we went to grandma's house and I played with my cousins Omar and Emma. Mum went to Bangsar and got me more books, including some by Asha Gill on recycling. She also got me the book version of Fantastic Mr Fox by Roald Dahl. I had told her I wanted the book after her friends aunty Elisia and aunty Elena had bought the dvd for me.
Mum also bought me some origami sets. Origami is the traditional Japanese art of folding paper into all sorts of shapes such as birds and fish and stuff. Aunty Eve had folded a paper box and lots of stars which she had put into the envelope with my Big Cook Little Cook dvds and I really liked playing with them. I told mum I wanted to learn how to fold stars too. I wanted to give one to grandma, to grandad, to dad, and to Tok Mummy. But the origami sets we got were a little too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment