nuffnang ads

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tuesday 9 March 2010 - Treatment Day 69


I had my 2nd Ara-C chemo for the week today. Dr Lin came very early again today so I was finished by around noon. Grandma didn't come with us today, she had a lot of errands to run.

Mum taught me about times tables today. And I read some more of The Enchanted Wood while waiting for Dr Lin. I had a bit of a headache while waiting for him, but when the nurse brought me some paracetamol, I said it had gone. I said my legs hurt a bit too, so he made me walk a bit, but then I said they no longer hurt. Mr Bean was showing on telly when he came, it was the one where he decorated a Queen's guard with flowers and his teddy bear. Dr Lin laughed and said Mr Bean was really silly.

I keep seeing the trailer for the new Alice in Wonderland movie on television. It is showing in the cinemas. I asked mum if she could buy me the dvd. I already have the Disney animated version on dvd. It looks a bit scary. If I watch the new Alice in Wonderland dvd at home, I can stop it halfway. Mum says it is indeed rather scary for young kids but I really want to see it.
It was such a hot day today. I ate watermelon fruit in the car on the way back.


Today's bill:
RM304.04
QOTD: "Alice in Wonderland has the same actor that's in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I saw it. His name is Johnny Depp."

No comments:

Post a Comment