nuffnang ads

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday 6 March 2010 - Treatment Day 66


Grandma babysat me today while mum worked. She said it was a bit busy today, with lots of news, something about frogs being kicked before they could jump, and pretenders saying they were sorry, and banned parties splitting from parties. Whatever that means.

I started reading The Enchanted Wood today, a book by Enid Blyton. It is the first of the Faraway Tree series, which mum says she really enjoyed as a little girl. Mum also bought me a big recipe book from the Big Cook Little Cook series, which she managed to find in a bookshop. It came with an apron, shopping lists and cookie cutter. I had really enjoyed reading the little recipe books that came with the dvds. In fact, I'd pored over them so much, that mum says the books have all but disintegrated. But they were a bit fragile anyway.

I have a new favourite song now. It is called Dancing Queen by Abba.
QOTD: "If my tooth falls out, will the tooth fairy give me a coin, or a present? If she does, then that means the tooth fairy really exists, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment