nuffnang ads

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday 3 March 2010 - Treatment Day 63


Mum's modem didn't work again so we had to go to the Maxis service centre. Again. They keep telling her it's working fine but this time, she insisted they change the modem. So they said they could upgrade the software instead. But then they discovered that the software couldn't be upgraded, and then they told mum the modem had been attacked by a virus. She told them that she knew all along there was something wrong with the modem but that they wouldn't listen.

After that I was hungry, so mum bought me some keropok lekor from the Satay Bar. She also got two durian pancakes from a stall called Durian Durian which sells cakes and other sweet things made with durian. I said I wanted a pancake because it smelled nice. But I didn't finish it because it had too much durian in it.
After that I wanted to go to grandma's. She said she once knew how to fold all sorts of things out of paper when she was younger. She made me a few things with my origami paper, baskets and other things. But mum forgot to take photos again. The above picture was taken off the Internet.
After work, mum went out for a bit to send aunty Lyza's chocolate fountain for fixing. Aunty Veena is having a chocolate fountain party this weekend for her nieces. The fountain didn't work during my party and I couldn't use it in the end. But the repairman managed to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment