nuffnang ads

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunday 21 March 2010 - Treatment Day 81

I played with the kitchen again the whole day today. I really really love it. It is the best present ever. Tok (grandad) came over, and I pretended it was my cafe and I took his order and made him sandwiches and lots of other goodies at my cafe. Grandma made me some real fish and rice to eat for lunch.

Dad went out to buy some groceries while mum worked a little bit today. She isn't on duty today but she had to do another story, this time about a man who went to churches.

After dad came back, she went out to shop for more new clothes for me. She also got some organic sunblock and organic mosquito repellant for me, as we are going to the beach tomorrow. I had some waffles for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment