nuffnang ads

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010 - Treatment Day 88


We left Port Dickson today. It's been a lot of fun. I didn't want to leave but dad said I could come back again after the next chemo cycle maybe.

As usual, I asked mum to stop by the Army Museum again on our way back. That place is a lot of fun. I especially like going through the communists' tunnel. It's scary yet exciting. And I like looking at tok's photo in the museum.

Me, Omar and Emma had ice-cream and cheezels in the museum cafe before going back. Omar wanted to go back in my car, we played on my Nintendo on the way back.

QOTD: "When will I be a fashion designer? Before I have children?"

3 comments:

  1. Dear Zara,

    Did you know Port Dickson is my hometown? The Army Museum is just 5 minutes away from where my parents live and yet, I've never visited it. Shame on me!

    Get well soon, big girl. Maybe we can meet up in Port Dickson some day and go to the best pasar malam in the universe, I promise.

    Stay strong, Zara

    xxx
    Auntie V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the spirit up and be strong Zara......theres no mountain too high enough.....in due time u will be at the peak......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunty V, it is the best museum ever. You're so lucky to be from Port Dickson :D
    xxx

    Hi there, thanks for the kind words...you forgot to leave your name though :)

    ReplyDelete