nuffnang ads

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wednesday 21 April 2010 - Treatment Day 112


I visited Tok Mummy and my friends at school today. There was a new boy, his name is Ryan. He had a birthday party in school today to celebrate his 4th birthday.

Mum checked my rash, she hadn't seen me since Monday because I'd wanted to sleep over at grandma's house to play with Omar and Emma. She'd given grandma all my medicines for me to take. But grandma hadn't given me the Clarityn syrup on Tuesday and today. The Clarityn is for my rash. She said I have too many types of medicine to take.
Mum said my rash was still red today and I said it hurt when she pressed very lightly on it with a piece of tissue. So she gave me one more folinic acid tablet to try and clear up the rash. She didn't really want to, because it might kill off the chemo, but she did because I said the rash really hurt. She also gave me the Clarityn.

Later me and daddy finished off the mermaid doll that I'd started making a long time ago.


QOTD: "Why is New York called the Big Apple. Do they have pictures of apples there or something? And why does New York have the Statue of Liberty? Does New York have a Mcdonalds? What shops do they have there?"

No comments:

Post a Comment