nuffnang ads

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday 5 April 2010 - Treatment Day 96


The white spot on my lip is getting better. But mum said it's still there, so she gave me one more folinic acid tablet. You can read more about folinic acid here: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001383.html

But she said we probably don't need to see Dr Lin, because it's getting better. I was relieved when she said that. I hate going to hospital. I can hardly see the spot myself, but mum says you can see it if you look carefully. It doesn't hurt anyway, and I'm still kind of eating normally, although I don't eat a lot nowadays.

I watched all the Punky Brewster dvds today. I really liked them. I didn't watch them in order though. Mum said I should, because then I'll know how Punky got to be adopted by the old man. I didn't really know what she was talking about at first.

QOTD: "I wish I dream about when I am better. I want to go to Ikea and eat Ikea food when I am better."

No comments:

Post a Comment