nuffnang ads

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Monday 22 March 2010 - Treatment Day 82


I was really excited today. I finally get to go on holiday because I am not having any chemo this week at all. But mum said we shouldn't go very far in case of emergencies so we're only going to Port Dickson, which is an hour's drive from KL. We're staying at the Thistle Hotel. We go to Avillion every year so dad said we should try somewhere new.

Grandma and tok (grandad) and aunty Lina and Omar and Emma also came with us for the holiday. Our rooms are all next to each other's.

That photo up there is of me and Omar discussing which activities to do in the hotel. They have jetskiing, banana boating, sand art, and lots of other cool stuff. But we decided to just go to the beach and build sandcastles instead.

Later I had some rice and fish for tea, grandma had made it at home and brought it with her.

I was hungry again at night so I had fish and chips and a vanilla milkshake for dinner at the hotel coffeeshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment