nuffnang ads

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wednesday 7 April 2010 - Treatment Day 98


That's me reading to the class at my school. I haven't been to school in a long time, and I didn't have chemo this week so mum asked Tok Mummy if I could come over for 1 or 2 hours, and if there were any sick kids. Tok Mummy said I can come anytime and that everybody misses me.
It was also Katrina Ava's birthday, and her mum brought in a cake and some party goodies.
One of the teachers, Ms Noor, gave mum a bottle of juice for me. She said it's got lots of antioxidants, which are believed to protect cells from free radicals which are thought to cause cancer.
Later mum went to Ikea and bought lots of new furniture for the house. She also found an organic shop at the Ikano shopping mall called Just Life, and bought me some organic wheatgerm, lollipops, ramen noodles, crisps and lip balm. The shop also stocked organic makeup bedsheets, pillows and clothes. They gave mum a free bottle of organic tomato ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment