nuffnang ads

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday 4 April 2010 - Treatment Day 95

A white spot appeared on the side of my mouth today. Mum thought it might be one of those mouth ulcers that Dr Lin warned us about, that the high-dose intravenous MTX can cause.

She asked if it hurt. I said it hurt a little bit. So she gave me one folinic acid tablet and said we might need to see Dr Lin tomorrow if the white spot is still there.

Aunty Carolina (Aliya's mum) gave us a stainless steel colander today, it's for draining all my noodles and pasta. Mum had told her we'd needed one, as she'd binned all our old plastic ones. There's not many plastic utensils left in our kitchen now, mum is trying to ban them.

QOTD: "I dreamt a very good dream. I had long hair and tok (grandad) touched it and said I was beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment