nuffnang ads

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wednesday 24 March 2010 - Treatment Day 84



That's me at Port Dickson's Army Museum. The photo at the bottom was taken today. The photo on top was taken last year when I went with mum and grandma.

We had to leave Port Dickson and go home today. I have to go to hospital tomorrow for a blood test. I was very very upset. I didn't want to go home, and go back to hospital. I don't really want to have to go to hospital ever again. But mum said I have to, and when I'm all better, I can go on holiday again.

We stopped by at the museum on the way back. It's at the Port Dickson army camp. It's got lots of cool stuff -- trains, jeeps, tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, video shows, sounds of horses and gunfights, a tunnel and even a photo of grandad! It's my favourite museum ever and we stop by every time we're in PD.

No comments:

Post a Comment