nuffnang ads

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Monday 22 February 2010 - Treatment Day 54


Mum's Internet wasn't working since last night so we had to go to the service centre to get it fixed so that she can continue working from home. It turns out the sim card of the modem was faulty and needed to be replaced. I had some fries from Carl's Jr for lunch.


After that, Mum bought some new DVDs for me. She bought me Princess Anastasia, James and the Giant Peach, Dr Seuss The Cat In The Hat and Dora The Explorer: 'Undercover Dora'.


After that I said I wanted to play with Omar and Emma so we went to grandma's house. I had a really good time playing with my cousins while Mum worked on her laptop and made phone calls. We also bugged aunty Lina to try out the chocolate fountain before tomorrow's party, so she melted some chocolate and we dipped biscuits in it. We had a lot of fun with the fountain.



Later I asked mum if grandma's neighbour was going to sell their house. I said I wanted to buy the house if they were.



QOTD: "I hate germs because they make me sick."

No comments:

Post a Comment