nuffnang ads

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday 25 February 2010 - Treatment Day 57


I had to go to hospital again to get my 2nd dose of Ara-C for the week. I am getting really tired of going to hospital so I wasn't very pleased when mum told me. The nurse had let me keep the needle in my chemoport yesterday though, so it wasn't too bad. They didn't need to poke me again today.

Chemo daycare was really full of sick kids today, so we had to wait outside for our turn. I didn't get to lie on a bed. It rained so heavily on our way back home that I couldn't even see the roads. Mum said it was raining cats and dogs and elephants.
My cousins Omar and Emma came over to play with me and my new birthday presents while mum worked on her computer. Aunty Lina had come to let our cleaner in while we were out.
The three of us made some funky window art stuff which can cling to windows. I made mine all by myself and stuck it on mum's sliding door. She didn't even need to help me or anything.
Today's bill: RM310.54

No comments:

Post a Comment