nuffnang ads

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tuesday 23 February 2010 - Treatment Day 55


I had my birthday party in school today. I was really excited, and I even dressed myself and chose what jewellery and shoes I wanted to wear.

I had a lot of fun in school. I hadn't seen Tok Mummy and the other kids for a long time. Everyone seemed excited to see me. We sang some songs together. I could remember all the words and even all the hand movements and everything. After that I cut my birthday cake, which was a pretty pink butter cake with a picture of all the Disney Princesses and a pink castle on it. We had lunch and mum and aunty Lina gave out heart-shaped marshmallows and biscuits dipped in melted chocolate. Ustazah, my religious teacher, read out a special prayer for me at lunch.
My favourite part was unwrapping the presents. Mum made me unwrap everything carefully so that we can reuse or recycle the wrapping paper to do our part to save the planet. She likes making me do that. She also makes us separate our rubbish at home.
I got a lot of presents. I got a microwave which made noises like a real microwave, lots of arts & crafty stuff, books, a Barbie hair braider, a Barbie Lego set, a Strawberry Shortcake doll on a swing and lots and lots of other cool stuff.
Tok Mummy gave me four new readers to read at home, and she'd also made me some activity books so that I don't get too bored at home or while waiting for Dr Lin in hospital.
On the way home, mum and I talked about tooth fairies and she said there might even be a hair fairy who gives presents to kids who lose their hair.
QOTD: "If my tooth falls out, I want to know if the tooth fairy really exists. But I don't think there is such a thing as a hair fairy."

No comments:

Post a Comment