nuffnang ads

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tuesday 9 February 2010 - Treatment Day 41

I was really bored today so I told mum I wanted to go somewhere. It was her day off so she said we could go to aunty Nora's house and see my new cousin. Before that, we checked out some more toy kitchens on the Internet, and we saw a really pretty pink one at the Great Little Trading Co (above).

Aunty Nora's baby was really cute. I told mum he looked like his dad (mum's brother). He hasn't got a name yet.

Aunty Lina and my cousins Omar and Emma were also there. I hadn't seen them in a while. We watched Princess and the Frog on my dvd player. Then I said I wanted to go to the Toys R Us and ELC stores at Bangsar Village. I wanted to see if ELC still had the nice toy kitchen that mum saw a year ago. So aunty Lina and mum took us. But ELC didn't have the kitchen anymore.

I had a bad headache while we were there though and I said I wanted to go home. But before that I wanted to have spaghetti and fries at Marco's first. Then we had a look at some clothes at Adam's. Mum wanted to get some new pyjamas for me, because I've outgrown all my clothes, but I had another bad headache so we had to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment