nuffnang ads

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday 7 February 2010 - Treatment Day 40

I had nasi lemak for breakfast again today. Then I got mum and dad to take me to lunch at TGIF. I was in a good mood, so I listened to my Spanish audio CD. Mum bought it last month but I hadn't felt like listening to it until today. At TGIF, I had ice lemon tea, fish & fries and spaghetti, and then I had vanilla ice-cream for dessert. Mum and dad said Chillie's has much nicer food.

After that I got mum and dad to take me to Toys R Us for some toys and MPH for more cookbooks. I turn 6 this Thursday so mum and dad said I could get anything I wanted. Mum remembered that I had really really wanted a Nerf toy gun set before I got ill, but I didn't feel like getting that anymore. You can see them here: http://www.hasbro.com/nerf/en-us/

I got these:

Musical Freddy and his Flying Fish game (which dad chose and was very excited about) http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/233229/elefun

Princess Secrets board game (which mum chose)
http://www.getprice.com.au/Young-Learners-Princess-Secrets-Game-Gpnc_232--39578627.htm

and a Barbie fridge which I chose.
http://plamoya.com/en/barbie-glam-refridgerator-p-19018.html

I told mum that I wanted to have a small party with my friends from school, so mum asked Tok Mummy if I could have a party at her place. She said it was fine. So mum bought some invitations. She normally prints out her own but she said she didn't have time to do that this year. I had told her I wanted a chocolate fountain so she said she'd try and get one for me.

I also bought lots of workbooks, stickerbooks and a French audio CD at the bookshop. We went home after that because I kept complaining of headaches.

Grandma and grandad were there when we got home. Grandma made me porridge with cod and scallops. I also had noodles before I went to bed.

Uncle Hizwani (mum's brother) and aunty Nora had had their 6th baby today at SDMC, so mum said we could visit them when we go there for chemo tomorrow.

Mum said we're also getting our hair cut tomorrow. Aunty Aida helped mum to ask her hairdresser in Mont Kiara to open just for us, before we go to chemo, so that no one else will be around. Mum had tried to get a hairdresser to come to the house, but they were either busy because of the Chinese New Year festival next week or they couldn't come to the house.

QOTD: "I want to buy something from Toys R Us."

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zara,
    Great to hear that you got yourself some presents. But if it's your birthday how come Mum and Dad sibuk and chose gifts for you? I heard your Mum has wanted the Princess Secrets boardgame for a while now. Make sure she lets you play ok?

    Take care Z!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi uncle Kumar,
    Well you know what they're like. I didn't feel like bursting their bubble. I think they had more fun in Toys R Us than me actually.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Zara! I hope you feel better this year and get to do all the things that you like to do. And lots of presents and good food too! xx Auntie Elisia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks auntie Elisia! I hope so too :D
    Hugs to Hallie
    xx

    ReplyDelete