nuffnang ads

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saturday 6 February 2010 - Treatment Day 39


I woke up early today at around 7am and had roti canai and nasi lemak which aunty Carolina brought for me at around 9am. I really like nasi lemak nowadays. I played with the Wii until about noon, and then I complained I had a bad headache. Dad said I should take a nap. I didn't really want to. We had KFC for lunch.


Mum looked up some toy kitchens on the Internet. She found a nice one at Vertbaudet (as shown above), but it's not available here. She said she saw a very nice huge one with a fridge and everything, at ELC in Bangsar a year ago but aunty Lina says it's not available anymore. Mum said she saw a smaller one at Ikea a few months ago, about the same size as the Vertbaudet one but in white.


I made crabmeat soup again with dad while mum worked on her computer and made phone calls. I had a very short nap after that.


Then Aunty June (mum's friend) dropped by and gave me a Lisa Simpson doll. It was really cute. She played masak-masak with me for a bit. Kakak Tari (my cousin Aliya's kakak) was with us to help out with the household chores for the day while Aliya and her mum and dad and sisters went to Malacca, and she made me some of my favourite keropok lekor while we played masak-masak. After she left, I had rice and an omelette for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment