nuffnang ads

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monday 11 January 2010 - Treatment Day 14

Mum woke up with her head spinning today. She was sick for a bit in the bathroom. She made two slices of french toast for me, and had a lie down and felt a bit better after.

She says she is thinking of getting me some audio books to listen to because most of the time I feel too tired or sicky to read books.

Here's one good site as recommended by one of mum's friends on the Internet:

http://www.audible.co.uk/aduk/site/audibleSearch/searchResults.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0110752908.1263357154@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccgadejflglfgdcefecekjdfikdfij.0&Sc=-35937&N=1944&Np=-24041&Ns=P_Release_Date%7c1

Mum says she needs to get a new charger for her iPod though.

I keep asking mum what my children will look like when I'm grown up. I also asked her what her mum said to her when she was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment