nuffnang ads

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday 25 January 2010 - Treatment Day 28


I woke up hungry again. I woke up really early too, at 7am. I never wake up this early, usually. I'm normally late for school, which starts at 9am. I asked dad to buy me roti canai. I also asked him to buy me some popcorn chicken from KFC for my lunch. I asked mum if KFC delivered like McD but she said no. In between, I had noodles and peanut butter on white bread sprinkled with coloured rice.

Mum had to work, so besides eating a lot, I also slept quite a lot. I also went to the toilet 5 or 6 times because I ate so much. I got hungry again later and suddenly craved porridge. I never ate porridge before, because I don't like it. She made me a special porridge using the scallops aunty Veena had sent us. It was really yummy. I ate four bowls of it. Mum was surprised. We didn't take a photo of it because we ate it up so quickly even though mum made a huge pot. The above photo was taken from the Internet.

I also ate some spaghetti. I miss the spaghetti from Lake Club so I asked dad to get me some of that for dinner too.

QOTD: "I want Lake Club spaghetti. No sauce, no cheese. I want it now. But I want the porridge before the spaghetti."

"Does KFC have motorbikes? Like McD? Why not?"

4 comments:

  1. Dear Zara,

    You are so good at making me hungry!:)

    -Auntie V-

    ReplyDelete
  2. zara!! bad influence! i'm gonna want porridge in a couple of days now! glad you're responding well to the treatment though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. porridge is good for you aunt lydia :D thanks...

    ReplyDelete