nuffnang ads

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday 24 January 2010 - Treatment Day 27


I woke up really hungry today. I had lots of milk, noodles, peanut butter on toast and two fried eggs for breakfast. And yoghurt. And then more noodles! Then I asked dad to buy some roti canai.

Later, aunty Veena (mum's friend) sent us a super-special package from Sabah. It had frozen tiger prawns, scallops and a bag of Hershey's kisses in it. She heard that I felt like eating prawn nowadays so she sent some over.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Zara,

    Do enjoy the prawns, scallops (I heard you did!) and chocolates. You must come to Sabah after you are well enough to travel. We will do lobster next and that is a promise!


    Take care, beautiful girl :)

    -Auntie V-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Auntie V,

    I definitely will. That's a promise that sounds good enough to eat! Look forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete