nuffnang ads

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday 13 January 2010 - Treatment Day 16

Mum said our plane to London leaves today. Me, mum and grandma were supposed to go to London and Paris Disneyland and Europe. But mum had to cancel the tickets after I got leukaemia. She said it was a pity because she had got the timing just right and it was snowing in London. She knows how much I'd wanted to play with real snow. I don't like playing with fake snow like in Genting and other fake snow places. She said we can go to London when I get better. (The above image is from Telegraph.co.uk)

Mum couldn't get her money back from the airline though, so she's trying to sell off her airline credits. They are worth RM5,734.

Aunty Eve, who lives in London, said that her new baby, Noah, can't wait to see me. Uncle Shannon, who is studying there, tried to make me feel better by saying that the snow wasn't very nice. He said it was so cold his legs were itching and he was slipping and sliding on the ice.

I was really bored today so I asked mum to buy me a new toy. I said I wanted a My Lil Pony house or a new outfit for my ponies. Grandma and grandad came so mum went to the supermarket to get groceries. She didn't go to Toys R Us so I didn't get a new toy. She bought me Angelina Ballerina and Pinocchio dvds, some stickers, a new writing book and a pretty pink and white washable mask to wear when I go to hospital.

She also bought me a new Spongebob toothbrush which whirrs when you press a button. I said Marisa, my friend in school, also has the same toothbrush. Dr Lin says I have to take good care of my mouth and teeth when I'm having chemo to prevent infections. I don't really like to brush my teeth much except when I'm at school, because Tok Mummy makes us brush our teeth after every meal in school.

Mum also bought me some manuka honey which Aunty Pam said was good. Aunty Pam's son has leukaemia too and she said the honey boosts the immunity system. I don't like to eat beef or vegetables or fruit except for apples and watermelons, so mum said I might as well try stuff called supplements.

QOTD: "I forgot to drink my Vitagen and now it's not cold anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment