nuffnang ads

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sunday 10 January 2010 - Treatment Day 13






Dad bought me a new toy today to play with in hospital so I wouldn't get so bored while having my chemo done. Apart from being sick, being bored is one of the worst things.

It's a Nintendo DS Lite, a handheld games console. Dad had 30 games put in, from Madagascar to Island Princess to Bratz and Hannah Montana. And it's much smaller and lighter than a dvd player, so it's much easier to take to hospital.







I played with it while we were waiting at the A&E at SDMC. We waited for two and a half hours. There were so many sick people there. Mum got worried that I would be exposed to too many germs. Mum and dad took me because I have been having a bit of blood in my stools.









But the paed who saw me, called up Dr Lin, who said not to worry. He said to bring me in if I didn't stop bleeding, or had a fever or was vomiting. He gave me Duphalac.









Aunty Ranjeetha dropped by when we got home. She bought six yummy cupcakes from mum's favourite Bisou cafe in Bangsar Village. Mum said it was the best thing she had eaten all year. Mum and I have not been to the shops since I fell ill.





Aunty Ranjeetha also got me some Dettol wipes and two new dvds! Mum says we can never have too many Dettol wipes. I was really pleased with the dvds. Aunty Ranjeetha got me another copy of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs because we'd lost ours in all the commotion rushing in between hospitals. She also got me Coraline which I haven't seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment