nuffnang ads

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday 20 January 2010 - Treatment Day 23


I was up all night with a bad tummy. I was sick and doing lots of runny poos between 2am and 7am. Mum called the hospital at 8.30am but they said not to worry if I'd stopped being sick, and if I didn't have a fever.

I was a bit better after 9am, and managed to eat some noodles and lots of cheese toasties and peanut butter on toast. In the beginning I still had a bad tummy and wanted to make myself sick so that the pain would stop but mum wouldn't let me. She said she needed to know if I was making myself sick or if it was doing that by itself. I did a small runny poo at 4pm.

Other than my upset tummy, I was bored, so I started watching the new dvds I got from aunty Carol and uncle Sean.

I told mum I really wanted to eat Wendy's crispy chicken burger and fries. Before I became ill, I never even liked burgers. But the steroids are making me crave all sorts of food. I wanted grandma to buy it for me and send it over but she was waiting for the repairmen to fix her gate. Dad bought it for me on his way home from work.

4 comments:

  1. hey haz and zara, i would love to help out, anyway i can . so please give me a holler, if u need a hand with anything ok! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks aunt lydia, will keep that in mind next time i crave wendy's :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. zara, i'm craving all the things you crave now. that is soo bad! :P

    ReplyDelete