nuffnang ads

Monday, January 25, 2010

Saturday 23 January 2010 - Treatment Day 26



I went to my cousin Aliya's house today because she had a birthday party. But dad took me there before all the other kids arrived because he didn't want me to catch any germs.

I was a bit moody and tired so I didn't really play with my cousins much. And I ate a lot.

I also went to Mia's birthday party. It was a Willy Wonka-themed party, with a candy buffet. I had really wanted to go but when I got there I wanted to go home. I had a bit of fried rice and I picked out all the egg and vegetables. I also had some sticky rice. Then I had some burger king nuggets and fries. Then I said I wanted to go home now.

My birthday is coming up next month, mum said. She asked if I wanted to throw a party. I said yes but only if she makes sure that no sick people come to the party because otherwise I'd catch their germs. She smiled and said of course. I said I wanted a chocolate fountain at my party.

QOTD: "If sick people come to my party, then I will get sick."

No comments:

Post a Comment